2016 wedding dresses discount

2015年4月30日星期四

Sophia Tolli Dresses is The bride's favorite

  After spending the past few days online for my wedding dress, I am in love with 2 Sophia Tolli Dresses. In the first few seconds it took me to quickly browse through this bridal collection.

  I was already crushing on a dozen wedding dresses, but what really won me over are the unique elements – including touches of read and black – incorporated into each of these beautiful frocks. Pick one, any one! There are no wrong choices when it comes to this array of gorgeous bridal gowns!


  One is Sophia Tolli Y11315 – Delly, A modified mermaid in fantasy organza and diamond tulle. Lace appliques with crystal beading and three-dimensional flowers emphasize the deep folds of organza featured in the strapless sweetheart bodice. Matching lace appliqués highlight the sweeping skirt and chapel length train.Romantically styled floral detailing will capture my groom’s heart.


  Other one is Sophia Tolli Y11574 – Alouette, Misty tulle Alouette features delicate hand-beading coupled with tender lace appliques, emphasizing the distinct quality of the design. Scalloped lace highlights the strapless neckline featuring a semi-sheer modesty panel while lace and beading follow the curve of the body to enhance a woman’s silhouette.

  I love the fantasy organza and diamond tulle Delly,I also love the scalloped lace highlights the strapless neckline Alouette, and a delicate sheer tulle curved bateau neckline with lace applique detailing Calandra.

  I haven't decided which one.Could you help me? I can't wait!

没有评论:

发表评论