2016 wedding dresses discount

2016年10月13日星期四

Designers wedding gowns for church wedding

The traditional wedding features bride and groom’s nuptials at the stunning Knowles Chapel, in Florida. This cathedral church has gorgeous arches, high vaulted ceilings, and colorful stained glass. The natural light that shines through out this church is awe inspiring, and makes for some pretty wedding photography. It’s the perfect place to say, I Do!

Martina Liana Bride

1-ashly-5-683x1024
After serving in the Air Force and a long engagement, Ashly was thrilled to marry the love of her life in a traditional wedding. Wearing a stunning sheath wedding gown from Martina Liana, the bride’s hopes and dreams for her big day were fulfilled. Here’s to many years of happiness you two!
From the bride: John and I meet on a deployment with the Air Force in 2013. On our way home from deployment, we were out with a group of friends in St. John’s, Canada, where John took a nosedive from the slippery ice and a dear friend jumping on his back. Being a nurse, I came to his rescue. I made sure he was ok that night and patched up his face as best as I could. He needed stitches but refused. In that moment, we fell madly in love. It took him a while to propose because he doesn’t rush into anything! In 2015, in the botanical gardens of Atlanta, in front of a big well he drops to one knee and surprises me by asking for my hand in marriage! Then we started planning… First came the photographer, then came the venue, last but not least the dress! I think I tried on a hundred dresses before I found “the one.”. And they were right when they say you just know. I could not have picked a more perfectly beautiful wedding dress. Our wedding went off without a hitch and it was absolutely the best day of my life.
The most memorable moment of my wedding day was our first look. We had a long engagement so every moment of that was building towards the first look. We would sit and talk about it and I would tease him about what my dress looked like and how I would wear my hair. The look on his face after seeing me the first time in my dress is something I will never forget!

Eddy K. Bride

2-copyrightchristinaysaguirrephotography2016-kandice-sneakpeek-14
She made appointments at some stores and quickly found what she thought was the it dress so she put it on hold while she searched other stores for her bridesmaids dresses. They ended up at Bride Beautiful, where she was no longer looking for a dress, or so she thought.
We walked in and were received warmly even though we had no appointment. As the girls turned left toward the bridesmaid gowns, I decided to give my legs a rest and have a seat. It wasn’t long before I found myself sifting through some of the most gorgeous gowns I had seen all day! … I pulled a number of dresses, including the AK150, the MD174, and the CT154. The other dresses were gorgeous, but the CT154 was simply EVERYTHING!
The CT154 had all that Kandice wanted, the perfect fit, so no alterations where needed, enough bling plus all the layers. The decision was unanimous with this dress and she bought it right away. Since the CT154 has enough bling, Kandice wore simple earrings and a pair of blue Betsy Johnson sandals.

David Tutera for Mon Cheri Bride

3-annterria1
“The theme of my wedding was Royalty. It was at seven in the evening at The Royal Palm in New Orleans, LA. My husband Don and I were surrounded with love from 287 guests that were family and friends. My dress is a David Tutera and I purchased it at The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe.”
Beautiful bride Annterria was radiant in her David Tutera for Mon Cheri Maggie gown (Style No. 215261), a lace trumpet wedding dress with detachable lace shoulder piece with slight cap sleeves and keyhole back.
Feeldress.com offer a large variety of high-quality formal wedding dresses,informal wedding dresses,flower girl dresses and accessories,we can be customized according to customers' requirements in vary size,style,color.

没有评论:

发表评论