2016 wedding dresses discount

2015年7月23日星期四

how to choose my wedding dress for my wedding

I love the hunt, the search for something I didn’t know was right until I saw it. It’s why I rarely shop online. That’s how I felt when I began looking for a wedding dress. But I find it is really a difficult business to find my wedding dress in really store,
The idea of finding the special dress that is supposed to mean something, the one you’re allowed (expected?) to spend a bit more on, was overwhelming. it seems that hundreds of styles that I could be happy with, but not true!
I knew I had a budget, but the thought of actually spending on it made me feel nauseous. I visited some wedding dress store but never found a satisfied one and what’s more I couldn’t fathom the $4,000 price tags. I was worried that I can’t find a proper one for my big day, it’s really a piece of work, I felt gloomy.
One day, I talked about it with one of my acquaintance who married last year, she told me her wedding dress was bought online, I thought it’s not wise to buy such important thing online, but she said her dress is extremly beautiful and fitted her perfectly, I asked her to show me her dress, the next day, she brought it to my house, and worn it to prove how suitable it is, I was shocked! She looked so pretty in it. She gave me the website address of that store, www.simondress.com, I quickly visited it, and found my dress there, it cost no more than $500! So cheap but elegant!
I measured my BWH, gave them to the website and asked them my special one, they did great work, I got the dress within 30days after payment for it, I don’t know how to say about my excitement when I opened the parcel and tried on it, but the most happy moment was when I put on it on the wedding date, married to my husband!
Let me show you my perfect dress.
Jim Hjelm Wedding Dress Style JH8151
Jim Hjelm Wedding Dress Style JH8151
Ivory Silk Organza strapless irregular tiered fit and flare bridal gown, asymmetrical draped elongated bodice accented with floral detail, chapel train. available in White or Ivory.
I bought the Ivory, I like the sweetheart neckline, mermaid upper part, and the plump skirt hemline with big fleecy flowers. I looked like a graceful mermaid in it.

Hope everyone girl has a happy wedding like mine!

没有评论:

发表评论